Welcome to Our Practice
Dr. Joseph E. Mechanik has been recognized as one of the top Denver Podiatric practices. Dr. Joseph E. Mechanik is a native to the Denver Metro area. He and his family have had roots in Denver for more than 100 years. Dr. Mechanik formed the Colorado Foot Institute™, so he could offer his services and pain-relief to the community he loves.
Dr. Mechanik is dual board certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery. He is board certified in Foot Surgery and Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. Dr. Mechanik is one of the few podiatrist in the United States with his extensive training. Dr. Mechanik is highly qualified to see and treat any ailment or condition patients may suffer from in their foot and or ankle. Dr. Mechanik treats both adult and pediatric foot and ankle conditions.
Dr. Mechanik has the experience to determine if your pain can be improved by a simple orthotic or if you require further measures. There is no podiatrist Denver trusts more to care for their feet! The Colorado Foot Institute can help you in all aspects of medical and surgical treatments.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- DPM, FACFAS
- Board-Certified in Foot Surgery*
- Board-Certified in Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery*
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery*
- Master Hyprocure Surgeon
- Member, Colorado Foot and Ankle Society
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Trauma of the Foot & Ankle
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Foot and Ankle
- Minimally invasive Flat Foot Surgery
- Sports Injuries
- Biomechanics and Prescription Orthotics
- Skin and Nail conditions of the Foot & Ankle
Why Choose Dr. Joseph E. Mechanik?
- Dual board certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- Dr. Mechanik treats both adult and pediatric foot and ankle conditions.
- Experience to determine if your pain can be improved by a simple orthotic or if you require further measures.
- Fellowship Trained, Foot & Ankle Surgeon
HyProCure Solution for Misaligned Feet
If you or someone you know suffers from Partial Talotarsal Dislocation, you need to look into HyProCure, the minimally invasive solution for Talotarsal Displacement
Free Wi-Fi at Colorado Foot Institute.
For the convenience of our patients and guests, Colorado Foot Institute offers free, high-speed wireless internet access. Simply look for the guest access network on your wireless-enabled device to sign on.
Dr. Joseph Mechanik is Certified by
American Podiatric Medical Associations
American Professionals Wound Care Association
American Board of Podiatric Surgery
American Collage of Foot and Ankle Surgeons